The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) along with other members of the CSR/ES Roadmap-ENES Coordination Group - Cefic, Concawe, DUCC, Eurométaux, Fecc and Member State authorities - will organise the 10th meeting of ENES on 15 and 16 November 2016.
ENES aims to identify good practices on preparing and implementing exposure scenarios, in particular effective communication between supply chain actors to improve the protection of human health and the environment.
Key topics to discuss are:
- Supporting registrants through downstream sector use maps. For instance,
- The availability of use maps: now and in the future.
- The experience from those who have developed use maps: Tips to be shared.
- The uptake of sector use maps by registrants.
- Demonstration(s) of how Chesar can help in transferring use map information from downstream user sectors into registrants’ assessments and exposure scenarios for communication.
- How improved information on uses can help registrants more convincingly demonstrate the control of risk to authorities (and how this relates to IUCLID6).
- Key findings and recommendations from the evaluation of the CSR/ES Roadmap and ENES that has been carried out.
- How the work of ENES/Roadmap within the next 5 years can contribute to make the use of chemicals safer in Europe
The event’s material will be made public on ECHA's website.